Pageviews last month

Monday, July 18, 2011

“I Have Seen the Good and the Bad”

Robert De Niro in the movie “15 Minutes” said, “Sometimes you gotta go away in order to come back“. Actually I’m not back, I never went anywhere and I’m not at a loss for words. It’s the words I have floating around in my mind that are always negative. I realize that I’m not alone but I don’t like the way I feel about what is happening and I can’t stand what I write. Its like, its worse when I see on the page. I start writing about good things and it always comes out bad. I don’t like the way I have been feeling and I am tired of writing about the craziness in this country and around the world. The thing is, I am old enough to have seen the good and the bad. I have lived it. Now, its mostly all bad and out of control and because I have been there I know what the future holds. I feel its gone too far and I don’t think it can be repaired. I don’t think anybody wants to repair it. I am not going to offer any solutions or even say what the problems are. I guess I’m just going to watch. Its all I can do…I have to stop feeling bad and let it go but its not easy….

No comments: