Yay….Spring is just around the corner! Watch out for these little guys crossing the street……..
Monday, February 28, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I live my life by certain rules. Its more of a “Code of Conduct” than anything else. I said that to someone the other day and surprised myself. I started to think about it and this is what I came up with. I mean, I know that there are things I won’t do or lines I won’t cross. Its also knowing the consequences that prevents me from upsetting the apple cart.
1. I must realize that I can’t control the things that happen around me or the decisions that other people make.
2. I have to remember each day, that somewhere there is a God that will help me to NOT wonder why everything is happening, not only to me but to everyone else.
3. I must remember each day to let that God take care of me and the people around me but I cannot to stop caring about everyone.
4. Take a long look at myself and my behavior now and in the past and try not to repeat the negative things.
5. Discuss and tell the truth to someone or my God about my negative behavior.
6. Have the desire and the ability to let past discretions be forgiven and not to hold grudges.
7. I must have humility realizing that everything isn’t always about me.
8. If necessary make a list, on paper of people I have hurt or have been at fault for hurting.
9. I will apologize to the people that I have offended, not getting anyone angry while doing this. This could be complicated but it is possible.
10. Each day I must remember the things I have done and if I do anything to hurt someone voluntarily or involuntarily, immediately admit it and apologize.
11. I must work on these rules each day, not expecting things to change overnight.
12. Having discovered that by living by this code, I should be helping others with kindness and patience and living each day being tolerant with everyone.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Well, its another Tuesday..No snow here but a lot of rain…It’s a blessing of sorts. I don’t care if there is a flood I’m going out in a little while… I cannot stay home for another day. Actually, not going out for a freaking day is really weird. In a sense its good because I do an 18 minute mile on the thread mill. I am getting better at it every day. Now its part of my routine. Meanwhile the United States postal service is losing $123 million dollars a day….Folks, that’s per day and you know what that means! A glimpse at real time Debt clock. Check the link below to see how much your kids, kids will have to pay in the form of taxes and corruption in the future. Meanwhile in the coupon section of your daily family newspaper advertising in the form of a dollar off on a colorful box of condoms that looks like a box of chocolates or a vibration product a Valentine gift. This is something that the perverts that write “Glee” could use in the script….. “Now, isn’t that special”
Monday, February 7, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Two good things happened. One, they made my building a smoke free building. I can imagine the panic I would be in if I still smoked. I stopped 10 years ago..Finally! In this world of absolute insanity something good is happening for the people instead of the tobacco companies. After years of pain and death its come to this. The smokers here have 11 months to quit or they have to move…There are a lot of second hand smoke complainers here. I almost can’t wait. The smokers are citing freedom and discrimination. Wow, addiction makes you say and do some crazy things. The second good thing is, me being sort of locked in my apartment building because of these snow storms. I’m not really locked in but it feels like it. I started using the exercise equipment in the gym in my building. OMG, this just may become a habit…I plug in my headset to my new phone yes, the one that has an FM radio and I rock and roll to strides on the Treadmill…There are bike machines also but I will start with walking first..I actually walked up a sweat twice yesterday. Things aren’t looking so bad after all. I like doing that. See what you can do if you really want to…