Pageviews last month

Saturday, June 4, 2016

"Then I Woke Up"

  
       I was sitting at my computer dozing, sort of nodding off the other day and this weird feeling came over me. It was like I was in a different place…First, it was like I blinked, Like a bright light came on and then went off. Then there was a blur. Startled, I looked out the window and I was in Washington D.C. and a loud voice said, “Larry, you are the President of the United States“… I turned around and there I was sitting alone behind this big desk in the Oval office. I knew it was the Oval office because I have seen many pictures of Presidents sitting there. I had this odd feeling like I was about to make a some major decisions. Then it came to me, like the dawn of the day… The voice said, "Mr. President what are you going to do to fix the country?" I replied, its going to take some tough decisions to get this nation back on its feet and bring the economy back to where it was“. Then all of a sudden I was standing in front of Congress and I heard myself say. “I want all our troops and I mean everybody, the Army, the Marines, the Navy and the Air Force from wherever they are, brought home immediately starting now. I want all private contractors in all countries fired immediately“. Seal and secure the borders around America and Alaska and Hawaii with America troops. No one will be allowed to enter unless they are a citizen. Anyone caught with false papers or identification will be arrested for fraud with a minimum sentence of 30 years in prison. No exceptions, no parole. Anyone that is in the county who isn’t a citizen must learn to speak English and become a citizen in 30 days or they will be deported to where they came from. No exceptions. Order all foreign aid to all countries be stopped for 2 years. Order the FBI and all Federal Agencies to investigate all U.S. Senators and Congressmen for corruption whether they are suspected or not. Everyone must undergo a mandatory lie detector test. No exceptions. Under no circumstances can a lobbyist or anyone with a donation of any kind come in contact with any public servant or Government employee. If they do and they are caught they will be arrested for corruption and fraud. There will be no Federal aid to any State until the investigations of all Governors, State Senators and Congressmen is complete which includes lie detector tests for everyone. The Penalty for a conviction of corruption will be 50 years maximum security with no parole. This sentence will be served in a real prison and not a resort prison. From this moment all Federal and State resort prisons will be closed. The prisoners that are there now will all be sent to a Maximum security prison. I feel there is no greater crime than to betray the public trust… From this moment on only court appointed attorneys will be allowed to defend someone for corruption cases. Then I woke up….. Wow…


No comments: