Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"My Life Update"



Update…..Its been 6 months and yes, I’m still a vegetarian and the good news is I’ve lost 6 pounds.. Believe it or not, I now have abs.. I’ve got a ways to go but I look good and feel great… My pants are sliding down and I have to keep pulling them up.. That’s a good thing and I love it..
     Now with one eye surgery to go I can even see stuff… The first operation was an experience I’ll certainly never forget but I learned a lot.. I am not looking forward (no pun intended) to the next operation on the 14th of May but I will gather my lack of courage and ego put them aside and have it done, with Cathy being my strength and inspiration..
    Cathy and I are (as they used to say in the 50s, and 60s) are going “hot and heavy. Well, not so much heavy but really hot. She is one beautiful lady. In our travels we have found some wonderful restaurants and beaches in Westerly R.I. and I can’t wait to move to that area.. The beaches at Watch Hill ( pictured below) and up the coast towards Misquamicut are incredible. Those of you who are familiar with that area will know what I mean.  I have been going to the beaches there all my life and can't believe I'm going to live there now.. Its like a dream come true..
     I realize the dreaded tourist season is almost upon us but with the high cost of everything, gas included, at least the rift raft will stay in their city’s and the season doesn’t last that long anyway. ..
    Well, now its off to do some shopping with the love of my life and that’s it for now… Stay tuned for more of my adventures in the future and as Red Skelton used to say “God Bless”........  I know I have been…

No comments: