Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Google Apps"


    On this Google warning about my movie review... I think Google has out grown themselves.. I really started really thinking when I got that movie review warning.. Actually it started a long time ago when they synched unwanted pictures to the gallery and ruined my Android cell phone. I'm pretty good with computers and repairing these kinds of phones. No matter what I did or how much I tried to remove them. I could not delete the pictures. I felt helpless and like they were in control of my phone. I mean its like they control everything... I had to return this $200 phone to T-Mobile to delete everything. Even they couldn't do it so they sent me a new phone. I tried to set up this new phone and still had to delete everything and start over twice so far.. Its like they own the phone and can do whatever they want.. I feel like I am being forced to use them. So far as of late the new phone is working but I have to be very careful not to allow anything from Google...
     To make a long story short I am dumping all Google apps. I will still use one but its my choice when and how, not theirs...Warning...NEVER EVER download Google apps. To do one app means there are others are connected to it. Its like an infection, a virus. You can't get rid of it...
      About this movie review .. I have asked Google for help for various issues and problems with my page in the past. I never heard anything from this so-called Google team yet the Google team was very good at threatening me.... Put one review about one of my favorite actors and I am told that, "You have been warned"...
      Well, Google all you are is a meaningless over-sized search engine, you have been warned..
     I am starting the process of changing everything and I mean everything...I started with the search page.. Its gone and I now use another search method..The mail is done. I now use Hotmail. New EM Address is ((( Tyler3061@hotmail.com )))   Google+ is next...

Back to this movie thing...Bobby you can call me anytime to say thank you.. Oh, and the same review with all the same information is on 2 other sites that I own...






No comments: