Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"My Definition of a Bastard"

     
       Lately I've found myself using the word Bastard or Bastards...I don't swear when I post but at times I can't think of a more descriptive word to describe some of the people, if you can call them that, that I write about. I don't like name calling and was taught by my parents not to call people names and I don't...Years ago the definition of a Bastard was a child born out of wedlock and was called, when describing this event was, he or she is the Bastard son or daughter of so and so. Whether or not that was said out of malice was what tone of voice you used.
      The bottom line here is that I have my own definition for the word Bastard. To me a Bastard is someone who would intentionally run over any confused defenseless creature on the road. A Bastard is any hunter that kills creatures in the forest or woods for sport. And lastly, we all are familiar with someone who betrays the public trust and would steal money from people who can't afford to eat or pay their bills. The politician who does this is obviously a Bastard that didn't have parents who taught him or her about honesty. They have also been described as scum, lowlife or a bottom feeder...I prefer Bastards...













No comments: