Pageviews last month

Monday, July 27, 2015

"Disconnected"

               
Who remembers when it was called a Telephone?
Its been almost 2 weeks now and its officially done. My telephone land line is gone. For the first time in many years I am not connected or in this case subjected to a land line. Its a good feeling not to have to pay a bill to be verbally abused by a continuous flow of phone solicitors. These days when you have a land line you become a prisoner in you own home by being harassed and continuously bothered by a non-person trying to sell you something.. Bell then AT&T were my company's for years until they were taken over by something called “Frontier“. Both phone company’s are now at the point where the customer has become a consumer, in other words a modern clone or human robot. Its feels really good now not to have a TV or a phone. My mind is my own again.








No comments: