Pageviews last month

Friday, August 25, 2017

"Time"


         Settled in and comfortable, back to doing things like the old days. Got writers block sort of but at least you have my Tweets once and a while.. Don't know if I like this new page but I'll give it a try.. Weird stuff going on in this world of ours.. I don't know what to think.. Thank God I'm at the age where I know I won't have to deal with the future they are going to have.. I mean I'm going to be around for a while longer but I don't think its going to be a nice place in 50 or so years.. However, I was thinking that the earth has been here for millions of years its going to be here for a while longer good or bad..  I like the way things were, not where they are going.. This internet has given us more knowledge than we need. Things are happening too much to fast. The kids with those hand held computers and phones. Crime and violence everywhere, its really sad. I have no solution's or ways around these things. Just sadness and a constant question...  Why?



No comments: