Pageviews last month

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

"Change"

  


As I sit here safe and sound in my brick building listening to the Hurricane winds howl outside my window I was thinking...  I know a lot of people who resist change. I am glad I am not one of them. They say you can't go back. Well I disagree. I went back to the way it was and I was accepted with smiles and open arms by many who live in the same building as I. There were a few non-believers but the good out number those. However, its not exactly the same but the way I did it was smart. Its called acceptance and admitting my mistakes and I'm glad I did it. Its a new start not starting again. I changed a lot of things. I have all new friends and even go to different stores to do my shopping.. I think I have a new world record on "not" going to Walmart.. I am proud to say I haven't been to that place in 4 weeks. I did notice the prices are not as low as that place in other stores but there are things that cost less also. I don't mind paying a little more just for the peace of mind..It makes up for the difference. Anyways, my apartment is on the end in what I call the quiet corner and I have no remorse in coming back.. I cannot imagine how they are getting through this storm where I used to live in those wooden buildings with no emergency generator.. We will see what happens... And as always stay tuned and God bless..

No comments: