Pageviews last month

Saturday, October 14, 2017

"70s and 80's"


I'm from the 70s and 80's ...Being a Tradesmen I never had to worry.. Being ex-Military police I've had offers from 2 different police departments and jails and prisons. I refused them all. I worked a Tradesmen job for 20 years and quit and went to work for the Federal Government.. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.. I left after 3 years from a top secret job.. I've had people offer me a job in my trade and didn't take them.. I was very picky.. They needed me and I knew it.. Never would I join a Union..and every job I had I had medical insurance paid for by my employers.. If I had to work today I would installing solar panels.. I am very comfortable in my retirement.. My Dad guided me through my life.. I have no regrets....


No comments: