Pageviews last month

Saturday, March 21, 2020

"Virus"

            

The year is 2020 and even with all the medical information and knowledge, we still have a deadly virus in this world.. I have never seen anything like this. Why? What happened? All of a sudden people are dying all over the world.. Someone said it started in a Virology laboratory, whatever that is, in Wuhan, China. How and why did this happen? Who could ever imagine something like this still happening? I have friends all over the world and its the same everywhere.. Live videos of locked down city's and who would ever think Times Square as having only a few people wandering around during the day.. Some City's are worse than others but people are dying everywhere.. When I was a little kid I remember the Smallpox Vaccinations, Mumps, Sickle Cell Anemia, Aids, Chicken Pox, Measles, Whooping cough, Flu shots and now this.. In the building I live they are constantly wiping door handles and tables.. I have a daily routine and have changed it somewhat which means no crowds and staying home unless I need something then its a long ride in the Mustang.. My walking the beach everyday will never stop... Again, this is the Modern world..Why did this happen or did someone start the Pandemic?

No comments: