Pageviews last month

Saturday, April 18, 2020

"Success Story"

       I was successful in the Military Police National Guard for 8 years. I had great job thanks to my Dad and on the job training as the airport Electrician at Bradley Int. airport for 20 years. I was a Career employee because of my training at that airport of the Federal Government at the Submarine Lower Base and the Hospital in Groton Connecticut for 3 years. That made me a Career Federal Employee. I stopped smoking cigarettes 20 years ago and for the past 10 years I have been a Vegetarian.  But by far the best achievement to date for sure is that I been Clean and Sober and without a drink of Alcohol or a substitute for 41 years and I have never been so grateful for anything in my life.. Each night I thank God for my life... That alone is a miracle..


No comments: