Pageviews last month

Monday, May 25, 2020

"From Where I Sit"


      

The Plague.. There I said it.. I seem to remember thinking or saying, when you can't breath the air what's the point of being here.. You are probably thinking, you have got to put your mask on before you read this. Putting on a Surgeon's mask to go outside to get some fresh air is absolutely insane.. Wait.. All this mask stuff is important to some people.. I'm going to go as far as saying if you are unhealthy for any reason by all means, wear the Surgeons mask.. In my case, yes I'm an old man but I'm very healthy..There was a time I went to the Doctor for regular check ups. The last time I went she told me no more appointments and to call if I wasn't well.... I don't remember when it was that I had a cold.. I haven't had a Cold or a Flu shot for at least 10 years. However I do have really bad Spring Allergy's. Hey, nobody's perfect.. Why don't you get sick, is what you are thinking? Well, I haven't had a drink of Alcohol in 42 years. I haven't smoked a cigarette in 20 years and I have been a Vegetarian for 10 years.. In other words I have very good resistance to what ever is going on out there. I've seen the types of people who are getting sick.. I feel really bad for them..




No comments: