Pageviews last month

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Long Tail Cat?"

    The way societies are divided now. Its like we are living life in this order… The rich and poor…The rich, who seem like they are totally oblivious to your problems are being driven in their limos or driving themselves around in their new luxury cars and the poor who barely scrape along on with a junky car with no insurance, a menial job and welfare or no job at all. Its like there is no middle class. The rich who fly around in their corporate jets and the poor, if they lucky enough to get a loan have enough money to be almost stripped searched before they stuffed into an expensive over crowded passenger jet. In a sense there are no slaves but the rich who are catered to and waited on and the people who do it. No, they are not called “Slaves” but think about it?

Comment.......I don’t know what’s going on but in the past week I’ve heard someone say, “Life has an expiration date” three different times. Now, that’s weird. Is that a warning sign?

Quote........“Self righteous anger can be very enjoyable. In a perverse way we can actually take satisfaction from the fact many people annoy us, for it brings a comfortable feeling of superiority. Gossip barbed with anger, a polite form of murder by character assassination, has its satisfactions for us. We are not trying to help those we criticize. We are trying proclaim our righteousness.”……. William Wilson

Comment... My Mom was a wonderful cook and made the best meals year round but the most special to me was made on the holidays by my Grandmother. When I was very young, every Christmas the whole family would gather at her house on Grove St. in Windsor Locks Connecticut for her home made Raviolis. It was a feast with chicken and potatoes and all the Christmas trimmings… I think of my Mom all the time but going to my Grandmothers was the best…...I think about it every Christmas. Its one of my most treasured memories....Do people still do this?........

One of my favorite comments... "I feel like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs"







No comments: