Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Just a Little Bit of Thanksgiving

    
           Holidays have always cause me to think of my past and how fortunate I am to have had such a wonderful family and memories.. For as long as I can remember I have had a dreamy relaxing history and a life of peace and rewards.  From all the places I've lived. All the small towns and quiet country settings. The places I have worked and the wonderful friends I've made. I remember being very young and in the beginning my Dad pointing me in the right direction. He has given me a life one could only pray for. I can remember being loved, pampered and taken care of by my Mom. I remember my beautiful Aunt Mary and both of my Grandmothers and my Grandfather and how much I was loved and cared for with hugs and kisses.. From my short pants and suspenders to the Catholic Church and the real beauty and feeling of a Christmas season. I remember Aunt Ann and Uncle Francis, Aunt Grace and Uncle John, Uncle Joe and Aunt Helen, Uncle Louie and Aunt Betty. I was blessed with the most wonderful family ever. I can remember each and every smile and hug and when they greeted me as a little boy.  Those memories are loving precious moments and treasures and something I will always have. They become more vivid every day...
                                                
                                                      Happy Thanksgiving  Everyone...
                                                               
                                                                 Thought to Ponder . . .
                              "There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude; a quiet joy."



No comments: