Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 28, 2019

"Thanksgiving Day"

    My dinner today will consist of Salad, Apple juice and Vegetarian Organic Wheat Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Raviolis. It does not get any better than that.. My gift from the internet this morning was two movies.. The new Robert De Niro, Al Pacino movie "The Irishman" which is 3 hours and 29 minutes long.. Don't miss this movie.. and the new "Downton Abby" movie, gonna start that as soon as I finish this note... So far I'm having a great day.. OK this is what I'm Thankful for..I thank God for my 41 years of continuous sobriety also my 10 years without a cigarette and all the good health that comes with not drinking and smoking.. I'm thankful for my beautiful apartment and the people that live here in my building.. Also that I can write this with a clear mind and really mean every word I write..I have no anger or resentment and I feel happy all the time.. I and Thankful for that all that and many more things... Later guys Be good to yourself and God Bless.. 

No comments: