Pageviews last month

Monday, April 4, 2016

I can't say it but Jackson can...


                                 "I want cut his nuts off" ....Wow,...I am glad I didn't say that.. I guess its a OK for a black guy to say that..wait, I thought that Rev. Jackson was a man of God. I guess he is showing his true colors. If Rev. Jackson is talking like this about a Brother How does he talk about people of other nationalities? See what I mean..I don't know what to do?..Imus can't say stuff, I think it was something like "nappy hair" or "nappy head" but "Cut his nuts off!?" That's street talk, think about that because I don't want to think about it. If Rev. Jackson was hoping to get a job in the Obama administration? Dude, do not hold your breath...I hope I can say "Showing his true colors" because I don't want to disrespect Rev.Jackson. He's a man of God.....

No comments: