Pageviews last month

Friday, February 24, 2017

"Inspired"

              
                        Every once and a while I hear a movie line or a quote that catches my interest. This morning its “They say that every atom in our body was once part of a star“. I took that line from the movie “Gattaca” starring Ethan Hawks and Uma Thurman. It literally prompted me to think on a different level. If you really think about those words. You think of your mom and dad then before your mom and dad. You think back to the country they came from and even before that. You go to your imagination and think about the way, you think the world was. We have all read the history books so we go back through the century’s and even before that. Back to where how you believe the earth was created. I believe God created the earth but according to the scientist or whoever investigates these things that when the earth was created it was by an explosion in space. It could be God that did that? The movie line is true. I often wonder who writes these things and where they get their inspiration? I’m glad I was prompted to think about that. It reminds me of how insignificant we are as humans and when I start to think I am so important I am reminded to step back, take a breath and think how small we really are. The only thing we can do is set an example but after, walk away and without any rewards. We have done what we were supposed do.

No comments: