Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 30, 2020

"From Roosevelt to Now"



I have been around for a while now and fortunate enough to live in the United States of America.. I remember a few Presidents..From Roosevelt to what we have now.. As the years go on the Greed has gotten worst.. There were always homeless people.. Usually because of lack of an education and sickness people couldn't fend for themselves..  Me...  I was successful in the Military Police National Guard for 8 years. I had great job thanks to my Dad and on the job training as the airport Electrician at Bradley Int. airport for 20 years. I was a Career employee because of my training at that airport of the Federal Government at the Submarine Lower Base and the Hospital in Groton Connecticut for 3 years. That made me a Career Federal Employee. I stopped smoking cigarettes 20 years ago and for the past 10 years I have been a Vegetarian.  But by far the best achievement to date for sure is that I been Clean and Sober and without a drink of Alcohol or a substitute for 41 years and I have never been so grateful for anything in my life.. Each night I thank God for my life... That alone is a miracle..


No comments: