Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 26, 2020

"The F Word"


Warning some expletives are being used in the following very short story.. (Do I still have to warn People if I say swear words? Or is Fuck a Swear word anymore?) Maybe I should say this is a R rated post if such a thing still exists..          

          During the, I'm gonna say last year or so but maybe some will disagree it could be longer... TV shows are saying the word Fuck and its really uncomfortable for me to hear. Now they are naming the TV show, the Fucking this or the Fucking that...Kids, young woman and even older woman say that word on TV shows like they have been doing that all their lives, like its a normal thing... Me? I never thought I would even be writing that word.. Years ago we first heard the word in the movies and it was rated "R" so we knew what to expect.. Along with the guns, blood, gore and mayhem. Now the TV show writers (I think they are Perverts) even have kids saying Fuck in what was once a normal sentence in a school hallway.... On the TV show, "Morning Show" even Reese Witherspoon says it in almost every sentence. Kids are saying on TV like its a normal thing to do.. I can understand if they warn you but its like its normal, an everyday thing... Like its part of the English Language and now it actually it is... Well, believe me here, its so inappropriate and soon I think soon the cashier in the Grocery store will be saying, Fucken thank you sir, don't forget to Fucken stop by again.. Next time try the Fucken Ice Tea, its really Fucken good, it will hit the Fucken spot on a Fucken hot day... Get my Fucken point?

No comments: