Pageviews last month

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

"Smoking"


                        I went out with friends last night and someone mentioned they quit smoking…..I didn’t know people still did that…. I was wondering what that pukey smell was in doorways. It seems they were having a hard time breathing and climbing stairs at the same time. …. Then they said it cost about 12 dollars a pack. OMG, I didn’t know that?…. Don’t they come in cartons of 10...?  I stopped when it was .75 cents a pack..
                       Talking about smoking I remember my dad saying, “It’s a dirty habit“…. Although I think the word he used was filthy. He then went on to explain about the chemicals they spray on the leaves to kill the tobacco worms…. He used to explain how they did stuff. I’m so grateful for that…

No comments: