Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"JFK"

Lately I haven’t been doing anything and I am at a loss for words..I mean there are so many things but I just don’t know what to do or say. I’m just feeling blah…Anyways, Willie is doing good. I suppose I’d better not say anything. You never know..A cat is a cat. He will always have a little tiger in him…I have been walking on the beach every day. I have a heavy winter coat in the car and I actually used it the other day..Yesterday was nice so I didn’t need it. I remember when I was a kid I started writing a journal. Of coarse I wasn't successful. Think of the irony of that and what I do now. Almost a 1000 consecutive days of writing. Who would ever thought I could be successful at that. Lately, as I have been walking on the beach I have been thinking about the future for me and of coarse all of us...We are here on earth for such a short period of time it really doesn't matter. We will all have a legacy of sort but will soon disappear literally. We will actually be forgotten and if you think what you are doing now or did in the past will be remembered, forget it because everybody else will. Even the famous of not too long ago are not remembered. I told my Grandson a while ago that when he combed his hair a certain way he looks like JFK and he replied “Who's that Grandpa”? Did any of you remember JFK was assassinated 47 years ago on November 22,1963. Did you think of him yesterday? See what I mean? Even he is gone….Wow, that is sad. The kids and young people of the past few years have nothing to compare those years with except a few drug addict movie stars or singers. What a legacy that is. I’ll bet their parents are so proud. What is going on today is disgraceful and is changing too fast. I put a Wikipedia link below just in case you don’t know who JFK was…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

No comments: