Pageviews last month

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Check Up"

Routine doctor visit today. Nothing wrong. Its one of those maintenance visits for blood work and a check up. I don’t feel like there is anything wrong. Maybe I’m a little tense because of Adam’s sickness but this will pass. He seems to be making it through his ordeal. Its all up to him. I found a new way on the back roads to get where I’m going without stop lights or stop signs. It might be a little longer but its worth it. There is no traffic and its absent of the absolute fools that think because they follow me close I’m going to go faster. Hey, all you dumb ass idiots. If I’m going slow and you follow me too close I’m going to slow down. So please take a risk and pass me out but wait for that sharp corner or someone coming the other way to pass me…Remember if you have an accident, I’m not going to stop. One last note on that. Please go really really fast and remember Its not the crash that kills you. Its that sudden stop. Good luck with that…  

No comments: