Pageviews last month

Friday, May 27, 2011

"God Bless America"

We had one glorious day all week and now its back to boring fog and 100% humidity with the temperature in the 60s and the 70s. It can only be described as gray, damp and bleak. I guess it’s a holiday and for those of you who have to work and some sort of a getaway weekend for others. Well, I feel bad for you having to pay those obscene gas prices just to get away from the place you live to spend outrageous money for gas and food some where else. Hey, going away sometimes just isn’t worth it. Don’t forget the bed bugs you just may bring home with you. Getting there and finding crowds of angry people that have to pay tourist prices just like you. Me? I like to say I’m always on vacation. Today is only Friday so I don’t have to prepare for anything I’m always here. My new thing is I have been picnicking on the beach rain or shine everyday. I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and I made my lunch. I put it in a little chill box that I’ve had for years. I have been doing this for 2 weeks now. The result is I don’t pay tourist prices for any crowded restaurants and I know where the cheapest gas prices are. There two or three close by that are less than $4.00 a gallon. All this doesn’t change the fact its called “Memorial Day“. Make sure to take the time to visit your local Cemetery to say thank you….“GOD Bless America” because no one else will…

No comments: