Pageviews last month

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Larry Land"

Things are not so good in Larry land this morning. Aside from not sleeping well, I am not in a very good mood. The weather here matches my mood. Its gray and the air is muggy and wet. The worst part is its going to stay like this for a few days…That’s not good. One of my sons is not well. I don’t want to say anything but it seems like things are going full circle in his life and that’s that for now. Stay tuned… Also this morning my pals and I getting together to show support for each other. Thusly proving again that there are some sane people left here in this country. We are a rare breed and need constant confirmation that we are safe from outside influences and outrageous behavior. I know it seems like I’m writing in code but it has to be this way for a while. My thoughts are scattered all over the place today. The point here is, to get this stuff out there so maybe I’ll feel a little better. The best part of not sleeping well at night is that I can take a nice long nap this afternoon and I’m looking forward to it. Later guys…If its at all possible, have a good one…

No comments: