Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Happiness is Not a Reward"

I’m glad I’m home is the first thing I thought about last night when I seen the ocean from my car. His problems are serious but not serious enough to be hopeless if the right decisions are made. The adult sons and daughters of parents who have taught the right things and set an good example of how life really is at times have to let go and pray that those sons and daughters make the right decisions through their lives. I can only suggest and point in the right direction to the road where there are less pitfalls. It’s a well traveled road and easy to find so there is no excuse for making bad choices. “You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink” comes to mind. My Dad said that to me a long time ago. Last night I went to be with friends and learned that, “Happiness is not a reward it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment it is a result.” 

No comments: