Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Breaking the Silence"

Have you noticed that I've been very quiet lately? I guess you could say I have been gathering my thoughts while trying to find the new me and now I think that I have. The silence started with having a new girlfriend and sort of thinking why me, why now? Today its hard to describe the contentedness I feel. Did you ever wonder if there is a perfect match? A perfect person? Someone that fits you to a tee? Someone that you have been waiting for, for a long time. It all started about 2 months ago and now I have become a we. Its like I have been searching all my life for this beautiful woman. I found her at long last and its like we have been cast from the some mold. If I was with this woman twenty years ago we would be together today.  If you don't know me, you could describe me, to put it mildly as the guy that is always looking for right companion. I have finally found, first a friend and confidant now a lover and companion. When we met we knew or at least I did that I didn't have to look anymore. The old clichè, "I never knew that I could feel this way again" is time worn but its true... When I found her I found a new life and a new reason to live. My life is totally changed. I'm a new person, I'm finally happy.



No comments: