Pageviews last month

Friday, March 15, 2013

"Another Before Thought"

    These days when we go into stores or go out to dinner. I don't make it obvious but I always look for the exits or suspicious people. I think they teach you that in spy school... Its occurred to me that this is happening now as a before thought. Its becoming an automatic thought before the fact. In other words, should we go in there and if we do, who is there and where should we sit or stand? A few years ago it was, be careful going into certain places in a large city. Now its anywhere and everywhere. Its hard to tell the difference between the freaks and weirdo’s. At times I joke about putting on my bullet proof vest. Its becoming more of a reality everyday.....

      He's now going into his second term and there are still young men and woman dieing in those horrible places.... The flag in front of my building is at half mast more than it is at full mast.. For What???.......Also in Obama's food stamp country, its back to thinking if I can afford it or do I really need to go there because of the gas prices. I seen a sign here in Connecticut near a highway, gas $3.95.9 a gallon…Are we are closing in on that inevitable $4.99.9 a gallon? Oh well, the Arabs say, “We can afford it, that our economy can stand it“ …..Obama must agree so I guess if they say so, we can…

  So because of this, we now live in a country filled with greed that is breeding resentment and hate. A country where you have to keep looking over your shoulder even when you walk down the street in your own neighborhood. A country where it isn’t safe to even go to school or church. A country where you are not safe even in your own home. A country where the cop with a night stick has turned into a SWAT team. Tell me you haven’t thought of a home invasion and I will call you blind and say your head is in the sand.

     We were invited to a friends home a few weeks ago. This was very beautiful large home in an affluent town in my state. The owner has a gun to protect himself and his family and the discussion turned to the topic of home invasion. Just being in that house for a few hours that afternoon I felt fearful and uncomfortable. I don't remember that ever happening to me. All this talk about gun control and magazine size is ridiculous and a waste of time. People are arming themselves because they are afraid. I mean this topic is on everyone's minds but nobody talks about it. The Taliban and the radical Muslims are pointing at the United States laughing hysterically at us. This domestic terrorism is going to get worse. I don’t care how much the thieves in Washington, political hacks and the fact finders say things are improving. Its Not!!! They say that because they are liars and there is nothing they can do. How come they never use the word greed? The future is bleak especially when all the Middle East has to do is twist the gas knife…. Its like we are sitting on the edge a cliff, innocently looking at the view thinking that its OK and not paying attention to the killers that are standing right behind us…






1 comment:

Unknown said...

intersting article