Pageviews last month

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"See It For What Its Worth"

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of dropping Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. I mean under the guise of friends and family these things are information gatherers for people trying sell you something. I seldom actually sign on to Facebook or twitter. Its mostly for posting my Blog. Its the same with Google Plus. Google Plus is responsible for ruining my cell phone by uploading a bunch of unwanted pictures that I can't delete. Sooner or later I will be phasing these three bad habits from my life. I am not one of those human clones that I always talk about. I am not just a number or something  to be counted. I'm going to keep my individualism and freedom of choice by not sharing anything about me. I've seen other people drop these things. They are just fine. As far as I'm concerned, Its none of anybody's business what I do when I do it or not. In the past because of these three advertising diseases I've had to change passwords because some freak of nature sent stuff to someone with my name on it...In the past I've seen other people stop the insanity. If you don't see me or hear from me. No, I didn't die! I'm just tired of people I don't know, knowing everything about me. Right now  I am working on step one. Admitting I have a problem with these things and doing something about it....







No comments: