Pageviews last month

Monday, March 7, 2011

“Live from New York"

Just a thought of little or no importance..I don’t know why I thought of this but when I was a kid I wanted to be in the Saturday night live audience just maybe to picked to say “Live from New York its Saturday night”. At that time the audience members were picked to say it. I even sent for tickets. I recall there was such a waiting list it would have taken years for it to happen. Oh well, a few years later I was at a wedding reception in upstate New York and while we were dancing a guy with a video camera was in the crowd making the wedding movie. He panned the camera towards us for a close up and I said it then. Somewhere in a box hidden away in an attic somewhere never to be seen again, I’m on a tape saying “Live from New York its Saturday night“. We had a good time that night. Every once and a while I think about that. They were fun times. Well guys its late and I got to go breakfast with friends and I can’t keep them waiting..

No comments: