Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 17, 2011

“Radiation”

When the Three Mile Island accident occurred 32 years ago in 1979 we or rather I thought we were all going to die. (link below) It was explained on TV then that if the fuel rods weren’t cooled down by a continuous flow of cold water they would (meltdown) or burn until it they burned down to the earths core which is already burning. It would then somehow erupt the fires from the center of the earth and it would be the end of the world. I am not kidding, they really thought that in 1979.. I don’t know if that is true but according the Catholic Bible this is going to happen at the end of the world. Irony? The power plant meltdown in Japan makes me think….I know for sure that if something isn’t done quickly over there. A lot of people are going to die. Not this minute but in the near future. Radiation poisoning is a very painful slow death and there is no cure. I mean even if you have too many x-rays it can cause damage for a short exposure. They are already talking about the x-ray machines at the airports and how they can hurt you. I heard that our Military is using helicopters to help out. I don’t know what the circumstances are but they had better not get too close. I don’t think there is a suit or protective gear than can help the workers. I believe working in that environment is a death sentence. I know that all that radiation shortens your life expectancy and it causes a kind of cancer. All I hear now on the news is speculation but somehow I got the feeling that we are going to end up suffering and paying for all this. Like the oil leak in the Gulf, now this is causing death, pain and suffering. Why?

No comments: