Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What! "Moving Again?"

Today I’m going to apply for a new apartment. Its not too far from where I live now. Like maybe 5 miles. The apartment complex is located in the woods and I think its better than where I live now. I know It seems like I just moved here and I want to move again but I always try to find something better. Its nice here and really livable and I could stay if I had too but I am always trying to find a better place. Hey, I wasn’t here too long before I was looking again. It takes a while so I have to get my name on the list. I like it where I am now but the new one will be at ground level. Now, I’m on the second floor. Its not a sure thing yet but I have to try. There are a lot of trees and its near a pond and on a very quiet road. Much better for riding a bike. When I moved here I didn’t know they were going to build a building across from me. They cut all the beautiful trees and the Summer traffic is outrageous. Remember last summer when I was complaining about the construction noise? Well, it ruined my summer. The thing is, I’m not stuck in a place that I have to stay. I’ve been doing this for years. I’m just looking for something better in the same area. I like it here and if I don’t get it OK but I tried and that’s what counts.. If I do get it, its living in the woods, a bike ride away from the ocean. It doesn’t get any better than that. Its the best of both worlds….Stay tuned.

No comments: