Pageviews last month

Sunday, April 24, 2011

“Angry! Who me? I’m not Angry'”


Caution, I am really upset in this post….
I have decided to curtail some of my, “Past the time because I can”, fun driving. What was once a trip around the block for a pleasure ride is over for now, on the theory that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Here’s the thing. I can afford the gas because I don’t have to go to work. My driving is mostly pleasure driving because I drive that Mustang and there is nothing else like it. I just refuse to give the Bastards any money. From now on I will not spend or buy anything unless I absolutely have too nor will ever buy another car to compensate for the high gas prices. We are being robbed at the gas pump and I actually feel violated and dirty when I leave. Today everything is over priced because of Greed and the control they have over us. They are the ones that should be cowering and begging for our money. What they are doing to the American people is demeaning and thoughtless. Our kids are in three wars around the world helping other countries. We open our doors to the scum of the earth and this is the way we are repaid. I feel sorry for the people who don’t realize this and just go along each day pretending or trusting our Politicians and looking the other way. You max out your credit cards and they love it but then they still hate you. We are spied on, lied too and manipulated by commercials just make you spend your money. The youth of this country is being morally decayed just to get your dollar. People are dying all over the world because they all want a piece of the American dollar. People now have two jobs just to pay to go to one job. Yet our President and the thieves and cowards in Washington and in our State lie, steal and raise taxes to pay nothing. They do this without care or consideration of how much pain or hardship it causes. They know what is going on and do nothing about it! All of them are corrupt and immoral and they don’t care about you. They just care about themselves. Angry! Who me? I’m not Angry…The best part is I’m not alone and what goes around will come around to these Bastards.



No comments: