Pageviews last month

Sunday, April 17, 2011

“Circle of Doom”

I don’t know what is going on with me. Its like I want to fix the behavior of the world but everything is out of control. I’m angry and worried and I can only think of the negative things that are going on in this country. Its like you know what is happening, can see it happening, yet, everyone in this country is just standing idly by while our leaders make decisions to pollute and rape the people of this country of their money and dignity. Its so bad every time I start writing something it turns out like this. I can’t stand it….This all started a long time ago and its come to this. There is nothing good happening. I don’t see how the low income will survive. The crimes today are filled with rage and hate and the criminals take out their anger and revenge on the innocent. I realize its always been this way but it seems like its getting more bloody now. Its like there are two societies, the poor and the rich who greedily take everything from them. It reminds me of a circle of doom. What’s really scary is, I predicted all this bad stuff was going to happen a long time ago. Think of this…..If I knew it was going to happen why didn’t someone else and do something to prevent it.  

No comments: