Pageviews last month

Friday, April 1, 2011

"No Snow

What a relief. No snow here on the Connecticut shoreline this morning.…The moving thing I talked about has slowed down to a crawl…I’m not as enthusiastic as I was before. Maybe I’m just lazy…Like I said, I like it where I live. The really positive thing is a couple of weeks ago I met a very nice lady at one of the Libraries I go to. I’ll describe her as warm and sensitive. I seen her again yesterday and we had another nice conversation like the last time. There is definitely a connection and attraction. Its like one of those I can’t stop thinking about her or I hope she’s there when I go there today feelings….I’d like to make her a “Beachcomber companion”. Stay tuned..The Mustang is running great and Willie is healthy and calm. So far I’m doing good at meeting new people to hang around with. My life is full and rewarding. At least today it is. I’ve got to be very careful what I say, I don’t want the STHTF and mess anything up…Later guys...I don’t think its going to get any better out there but its worth the try… At least for now…     

No comments: