Pageviews last month

Friday, August 19, 2011

"Life Has an Expiration Date"


Last night I was reading my past Journals because of my silence now. The truth is I just don’t know what to say. Each day seems the same. I have a routine just like everyone else. I read my friends Journals and a lot of them don’t post anymore and even the ones that still post seemed bored. I lost a good friend because of my attitude. I call it a difference of opinion. I miss her and think about her. She was a Bear fan. Good luck this season Kathleen. I have written about where this country is going because it bothers me. Believe me, if things don’t change it will get worse. I have written about the weather but have accepted it because it can’t be changed. All TV is boring because its geared to certain types of people, all except pro football and even that is trending towards new rules that will change the game forever. ( I can’t believe I said trending, I hope I’m not turning into one of them.) The exhibition games have started thank God. I hope I’m not disappointed. Even the movies are boring. Don’t they make real movies with real actors anymore? My past journals in 2008 were for the most part, me answering those sometimes silly questions on the front page. I’m back to that now. I think it’s a cycle. I moved to the beach last year thinking that maybe I could find a little more something but the trouble is in the summer everyone comes here looking for the same thing. Now I end up looking for quiet places where there are no people. My Mom used to say, “ Lawrence you cant win”. I’m starting to believe her. The good news is I am up to level 69 in my DS Jewel Master Egypt game.  

I don’t know what’s going on but in the past week I’ve heard someone say “life has an expiration date” three different times. Now, that’s weird. Is that a warning sign? What is going on with me?

No comments: