Pageviews last month

Sunday, August 14, 2011

“Most Hated Person in America?”


The most hated person in America. I wonder who decided that...It must have been a poll from our most intelligent citizens in this country and around the world. The ones with the highest IQ’s. Can you imagine the brain power behind the creator of that poll? I know what you are thinking? WTF is this guy talking about…No, I am not defending her. I’m saying let it go. She is taking up too much space in your mind. She is not worth all the publicity… Its got to stop. You know, what goes around will come around. Anyone who lives with those lies and that past, sooner or later can’t live with themselves. Her mind will be a constant reminder of the death of her daughter…Above everything else, like it or not she is still a mother. You can’t take that away from her. This is something time will not heal. It will never change. As she gets older and till the day she dies the death of her daughter will hunt her. It wasn’t too long ago OJ was at the top of that hate list. I guess he moved to second or third place now…He got his. He ended up in prison…When that happened I thought see, he is right where he supposed to be…I even wrote a goodbye to OJ. Will I be able to write a Goodbye to Casey?..Time will tell. Won’t it?

The OJ piece was Written on December 6, 2008

http://tyler306.livejournal.com/tag/o%20j%20simpson 

No comments: