Pageviews last month

Monday, August 29, 2011

"Out of Here"

Still no power here in the shoreline…The last time I lived here it was the same. It took a while….Its been close to 24 hours without power and counting…Surprisingly it doesn’t bother me that much…I feel bad for the people that don’t know how to handle this kind of stuff and actually get angry. Being an Electrician I remember in the past when people were upset with me for being late. I just used to turn and grin that grin I’m famous for…. Its very stressful for some…This morning I am out of here. The sky is a crisp blue and I’m heading to breakfast with friends. After, I’ve got to stop at the store, if there is a store for a few things. I packed a lunch just in case all the stores blew away. I hope there is enough warm water in the hot water heater for a shower. OMG, how inconvenient is that?

No comments: