Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 27, 2011

“My Advice to Normal People”

I am sitting here thinking as I am waiting for the hurricane wind to start blowing here on the Connecticut shore line…I’m sad because I can’t go the birthday party I was I invited to. That’s a bummer…A few years ago I would have thrown caution to the wind and took my chances with the Mustang. Today, no thank you.. Better safe than sorry, there are too many people out there that are, to put it bluntly “Nuts”. I have never seen anything like it. This Hurricane has almost everyone around here buying everything off the store shelves and running around in circles like rats in a cage… My advice to normal people is, stay out of the way….Its scary to watch these crazed people. You can see the fear and trepidation they feel as they go about pushing and shoving their fellow humans out of the way…In some cases literarily but you know what I mean. I think it’s the TV news that scares them…Prepare, yes but don’t hurt your neighbors while doing it…Slow down, you can’t control what is going to happen or for that matter, what isn’t going to happen

No comments: