Pageviews last month

Friday, December 7, 2012

"Animals Feel Pain"

This all started four weeks ago when we went out to dinner one night. My new girlfriend is a Vegetarian and I ate what she had instead of my usual and it was delicious. ..Note ... I have been thinking about this for a long time and now is the time to start. I just needed the incentive. So with the help, guidance and cookbook of my beautiful girlfriend I have decided to become a Vegetarian. Not totally at first but just a little at a time. I've heard all the stories and even witnessed some of the mistreatment of these poor creatures. With all the things these humans, if you can call them that do to the animals we eat. Beef, Pork, Chickens and Turkeys are injected with steroids, hormones and drugs. Fish is on that list also. Do you think the Gulf of Mexico will ever return to what it was? The Oceans around the world and the Gulf will never be the same? .. I wonder if that is reason for all the heart problems and fat people in this country. I mean they inject the animals with steroids, hormones and drugs that make them grow fatter and faster and have more meat. You eat that stuff. It just makes sense. Not only that, it is what they do to the animals and how they are mistreated and tortured. The screaming and crying when they butcher them is beyond belief. Believe me when I say this. Animals have brains and do feel fear and pain...The farms of today are not called farms. They are called processing plants and have literally become torture chambers..The people that work in these places are worse than the guards in the German concentration camps. I'm not going to preach this stuff do the research yourself.....I will not be part of that inhumanity, insanity and greed....



No comments: