Pageviews last month

Friday, December 17, 2010

"Rerun 2"

I wrote this on November 25, 2009. It was discussed on “Good Morning America” yesterday.

I find myself changing the channels on my already “Limited channel selection” more and more lately. The programs to me have a lot of objectionable material. Is it me or was I brought up in a way that has a built in, “No that’s not good for you to see button” your mind hasn’t developed enough and you might think its real and copy that insane behavior. Too many things now are OK or are slipping in and I get uncomfortable when I think of the affect some of these things have on young minds. I believe the young people are being programmed to act and behave in negative ways. Behavior that later in life, sometimes causes painful results or suicide. I sit here and just watch our world spin out of control thanking God that I am the age that I am. Later, when the results are in I won’t be here too see them. The problem is, the results are coming in too fast and I'm still here.

No comments: