Pageviews last month

Friday, December 31, 2010

“Rerun 7”

I mentioned the other day that I was going to buy a gift for myself because of my 2 stubborn sons..Well, because of them I had the extra money. Remember A while age when I was complaining about the Cell phones and monthly plans and how expensive they were. I searched and searched and I think I found the perfect one for me on line at the T Mobile site. I’ve had T Mobile service for years so I ordered one. It should be here tomorrow..We will see… Stay tuned…

This was originally posted August 14, 2008

I am going over to the library today and if its true that bad things happen in threes I am in huge trouble. My world is slowing swirling down the drain. What am I going to do? Yesterday, after I forgot it was a holiday and the libraries were closed. Remember, every day is a holiday to me. I was driving home, Ok, you can stop laughing now. I seen a guy outside in front of his house, alone holding on to a walker. I could tell he has been sick for a long time. I could see his knees shaking slightly as he was slowing making his way down the sidewalk. I felt that the only reason he was out side was because it was one of those rare and exceptionally beautiful days. He was pale and sickly and it looked like he has a debilitating disease. I can imagine that he took a chance and did this with the risk of falling down because he was tired of sitting in the house looking out the window. The moral of that story, in case you haven’t figured it out, is if you think that you have problems take a look around you or visit a friend in the cemetery. Your minor complaints and irritations will fade away like smoke in the wind. I know, it did for me. We all need reminders once and a while and I guess that one was for me. It was worth passing it along.

No comments: