Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Willie Update"

Good news for all you Willie fans..…Your friend and mine, The cat who would be a Mountain lion. You remember, the cat who won’t take his pill in the morning, the one who actually learned how to spit it out after holding it in his mouth for 10 minutes. Yes, that’s the one…Well, after doing some research, not really but sort of…Actually someone told me that they have Amitriptyline in Epidermal form. Amitriptyline is a medicine that calms down cats with anxiety issues. So in an attempt to perhaps give my handsome pretend Mountain Lion a longer life span. I am going to help him by trying to do this method of medication. The idea is to put on a glove and apply a tiny bit of this liquid to the tip of his ear, changing ears every day. He has been pretty good lately but knowing him like I do, there are times when he is unpredictable. I promise I won’t take away his kitty curiosity, his spirit or cat pride. I will only try to calm him down. This is sort of an experiment so I don’t have to try to push pills down his throat. Not that would anyway. The meds do work, although I don’t like his listlessness. Say that fast 3 times….Maybe I can control it with this method. He's not as bad as it sounds because most times I know what he going to do. It’s the surprise's I don’t like. Plus he gets to be with me on this earth for a long time to come….In his case though, it’s a one day at a time deal….

No comments: