Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Today I'm Speechless"

I went out last night with friends…What a great time!…I needed that. It was a break from the normal hum-drum of a healthy, happy, content single guy with no responsibility's and no bills. Lately I have been thinking back to when I was a guy who grabbed the bull by the horns and tried to tame the world…I did what I had to do to become successful. I did not become greedy or selfish but just took what I needed to survive. I left more than enough for the next guy…I did make some mistakes, like anyone would that has no experience but it was all repairable and it was nothing bad. I have some wonderful memories that I think about every day. There is no moral to this story. If fact I have no idea why I am saying all this stuff…Now! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? A miracle will happen and the Giants will finally get their act together today and beat the crap out of the Redskins…35-10…

No comments: