Pageviews last month

Monday, June 13, 2011

“The Blogosphere”

I’ve had some people say that I am “Intense”. I’ve even had someone say “Its because of people like you,” that and so on and so forth. Well, thank you I am honored to be called those things. Yes, I agree that times I can be very blunt and sometimes unintentionally hurtful but you must admit the truth does hurt sometimes. At times I exaggerate or stretch the truth but no matter how it comes out its still the truth. I comment on the, “what ifs“...Well, good or bad what if I and writers like me didn’t say what we say or write what we write? What if we all sat around with our heads in the sand doing nothing? Somehow I can’t imagine not doing or saying anything. Some of us Blog because we don’t want the bad guys to get away with anything. No, I don’t want to be a celebrity or famous. I’m not the best writer in the world and I don’t command the greatest use of punctuation and the English Language. I was a “C” English student in High School. I did take courses in English Composition in College where I was a “B” student. I have been known to use unusual words from the past and writing about the future. Some of my predictions actually have happened. I have been known to write about solutions, some very extreme but sooner or later will need to happen. They are only putting off the inevitable. Its like we writers put up a wall of words between us and them. We bring to light, the miss deeds of the “Want to be thieves” of the political world and the corrupt leaders from around the world. I report on what I think the real reasons are for things happening. We write because It keeps the perverts like that guy from New York who should be arrested by the way, that took pictures of himself to show young woman. We remind them that they should be setting an example of morality and will never get away with anything because we are always watching. I can honestly say that at long last I am proud member of the Blogosphere.

No comments: