Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Book Store"



Had a great time yesterday, met with friends for breakfast and then later that afternoon I went and had lunch on the beach. I Have been doing that everyday and It seems its getting more crowded but that’s alright. It is Summer after all. Is it me or am I thinking that its more residents and not so many tourists. During the week I mostly go to places where the beaches are private.. So that must be the difference…On the weekends I go to a beach where there are always lots of people…Even in my town it seems there are less outsiders. I must be getting used to all the people or it cost too much to get here. I have been riding my bike everyday. My legs are much stronger. I can tell, I can do hills a lot easier and faster than when I started this year…Today, after the Casey Anthony trial, I’m really hooked on that but no comment. I’m off to do some food shopping then later for a long bike ride. I went to the book store the other day. I was actually pleased that it was still there. It still has paper books with pages to turn…It even smells like a book store...It was nice and I love the memories of an old fashion book store where you can still sit in an easy chair and browse a book or two…Quote from chapter 16 in Robert Redford’s new biography. Let me set this up. …While he was making the movie “All the President’s Men” He was in Washington and visited President Jerry Fords Oval Office. I guess for research and to see what it was like to have the worlds highest office. He thought, after having a conversation with Mr. Ford “You don’t have to be a Rhodes scholar to be President”. Now see what you miss by not visiting your local book store….On the news this morning. I can’t resist this… The Utube Jackass got killed last night. After making millions of dollars by tempting fate and hundreds of suicide attempts. I call them suicide attempts. What else would it be? It finally caught up with him when he ran his Porsche into a tree at a high rate of speed. He was drunker than a skunk.

No comments: