Pageviews last month

Monday, June 20, 2011

"I'm Back"

The new me is officially going to start today…Of coarse I’ve said this 743 times before. I mean it this time. Well, almost mean it…Can you almost mean it? I know about half measures and all that but I will try. There are a few things I’m not going to anymore. First writing about the weather. Unless its really like the Tornado or flood that I was in I’m not going to say anything. Except if its over 100 degrees, then I have to say something.  Politics, that’s a tough one because someone has to keep an eye on the crooks. Its easy these days because most of them are so you don’t have far to look. I will try to back off on that. Maybe I’ll save it for the Tweets. I’m not going to swear. I really haven’t done much of that but when I start it means I’m upset. I’ll back off on that no matter what. I had a good fathers day yesterday even though I am one of the unfortunate Dads that have 2 ungrateful sons. Actually, its odd when you don’t have a father. I found myself putting a picture of my Dad on my blog and writing about him. Scroll down, it’s a high school picture. He was a really nice guy and I’m so glad we, my brother and I had the opportunity to take care of him in his last days…If anyone has a problem with Dad issues take care of those issues soon because the pain of regret later will be intolerable. Remember when I wrote about, the I wish I could have done things but its too late now feeling..…My advice is have the presence of mind now to help your parents, you won’t regret it in the future. Meanwhile this morning I’m going to breakfast with friends and have a good time….Take care guys. Larry’s back…  

No comments: