Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Live Journal"

 I went to the beach yesterday in Old Saybrook to eat my lunch and there was one person there. It was cloudy and the threat of rain was eminent. We ate together near the water at a picnic table under an umbrella.…Rule 342.5.....Always carry a lunch you never know if you will get to eat it with a babe wearing a bikini. …I love being single…

Live Journal is not publishing my Tweets…It’s just a new thing I am doing. it’s a feature that I pay for so its not like its unusual. It’s a popular thing to tie in Twitter and Facebook .….Some days they work, some days they don‘t, now they don‘t and haven’t for a long time…I keep sending those Support Requests but to no avail. They say they get them (its automated) But nothing is ever done…If I didn’t pay for this site I could understand but you would think they (whoever they is) would at least try to help me….My settings are as they should be. Its not like I‘m doing something wrong…I am not going to keep resetting it…It should work until I shut it off. Its very frustrating to to look and find nothing there….

No comments: