Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Summer Heat"

I’m glad I live at the beach. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I feel like am home. There are no regrets…I heard all the heat is coming, so I am all prepared. Even the schools here are letting out early. That’s not a good sign. It’s the thunder storms later that I worry about….Did you ever hear and see a lighting and thunder storm over the ocean? Its scary and spectacular all at the same time.  I’ve been riding my bike every day now and my legs are getting stronger. I’m almost back in racing form. I have a 26 speed mountain bike that I put special tires on…I was surprised yesterday when I had it up to 32 mph on a straight smooth road. My usual speed is about 10-15 mph. I don’t ask for much these days…Just a little breeze off the ocean..  Thank you very much…I have been watching the Casey Anthony trial on the internet. There are hundreds of pictures of little Caylee. Its one of the saddest things I have ever seen…    

No comments: