Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Casey Anthony"


Lately I have been watching the Casey Anthony Murder Trial. Its like I got hooked on the antics of the prosecution  and the defense. No predictions here and some would disagree but it doesn’t look good for Miss Anthony…For those of you who don’t know what this is all about. Prosecutors allege that Casey Anthony, 25, killed her daughter Caylee in 2008 by rendering her unconscious with chloroform, putting duct tape over her nose and mouth so she would suffocate, or a combination of the two acts. They also allege that Anthony stored the body in the trunk of her car in plastic bags for days, before dumping it in the woods. This link is for live coverage from a TV station WESH in Orlando Fla. You can see the trial live and twitter or chat on face book from the page. Its works all day and to me its very interesting. Hey, try it for yourself.   http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html
 

The best news I got yesterday was that Rod Blagojevich was convicted of corruption. I can only hope and pray that it was something I wrote about in the past that helped convict him. Now they have go after Burris and anyone connected with Blagojevich’s time in office. The walking hair piece could get 300 years in prison. Comment from Rod…”I’m stunned”.  

No comments: